Brittney Timberlake

Brittney Timberlake

Saturday, July 12, 2014

New Website!

Hello all! We are so excited about our newly revamped website! I want to encourage you to check it out! YWAM DP and the team at Catalyst Collaborative have worked extremely hard on making this site topnotch and not to mention really cool!
This website is a great way to see how God is working through you and I and YWAM DP all over the world! On the website you can see pictures, read stories, find out how to get involved, see where we've been, and how to support me and the amazing people of YWAM DP. I don't want to spoil it so I will stop for now!
Thank you for all of your support and prayers! You are a huge part of what we do here and you are making a difference in the lives of so many people!


Click here to view the new website!!

Also, our July 2014 DTS is in full swing. We've got 11 amazing students here ready and craving more of God! I'm so excited about what He has for us in this season! I will be updating again very soon with pictures and cool stories!

Brittney