Brittney Timberlake

Brittney Timberlake

Friday, August 19, 2016

A Call for Prayer


Calling all prayer warriors!



I am coming to realize more and more that what Paul writes in Ephesians 6:12 about us not wrestling flesh and blood is crucial to having a healthy prayer life. I feel like the more we walk in God's will for our lives the more we literally frighten the enemy. He then retaliates stronger thinking he can beat us. The thing is we know the secret-- the war has already been won through Christ's resurrection and Jesus is interceding for us at the right hand of the Father. With this we still have a responsibility to continue fighting the battles as well. I know I go through battles almost on the daily. Spiritual warfare is real, but it can be fought and won.

I have also come to realize the power of joining together with others in prayer instead of fighting on my own. (Matthew 18:19-20)

A great quote from the movie War Room is, "Prayer at its most basic level was surrender." This next year more than ever I want to completely surrender myself to God's will.

Will you pray about joining with me in this battle for the next year? I am looking for at least 12 people to volunteer to take a month of prayer. By signing up you are adopting this month and are willing to surrender to the Holy Spirit's guidance in whatever He may choose to reveal or say. There's no check ups or check ins required; I trust and understand that you and I are together in unity praying every day for each other.

To join simply click on the calendar below and fill out the safe form attached. As your specific month/s of prayer draw near I will send out any prayer requests that may have come up. Please send me any prayer requests you may have as well so that I can join with you!

I'm already looking forward to this time of growing together!