Brittney Timberlake

Brittney Timberlake

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just a Thought

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing superb!

We just wrapped up week 7 here on Spiritual Warfare. Our speaker, Peter Warren, brought some amazing insight on who our enemy is and how we can fight him. Time here is really flying by. I can't believe we are already in week 8! God has done some amazing things in the lives of these 9 DTS students, and He is still at work!

As part of our life here on base we meet together Monday-Friday to have morning worship and a devo. Each person on base through out the school will give at least one devo. One of our DTS students did his on Friday and he showed us this video. I want to share it with you all because it is pretty powerful and really opened my eyes even more to how much God loves me. This video views the story of Barrabas, the criminal set free instead of Jesus, in a whole new way. I encourage you to check it out!


I hope this brings joy to your life as much as it did mine, to know that we serve a God willing to die for us even though the cross was rightfully ours to bare

I also have really enjoyed these songs the past couple of weeks and I want to share them with you all!



Brittney
1 Peter 2:24