Brittney Timberlake

Brittney Timberlake

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flashback

Happy one year anniversary everyone! I can't believe it has been a year since I first started off on this crazy adventure. I never would have thought I'd be sitting here where it all began writing this a year later! I remember leaving my family at the airport saying I'll see you in five months, that was a year ago! (I did see them for 6 weeks  in January though) As a look back on this year and all that God has taught me, the biggest thing I've learned is that His timing is perfect. He sees the bigger picture because He has the bird's eye view on all that is going on, and His ways are greater than my own. So it may have taken me longer than a year to grasp the concept of God's perfect timing, and I admit I still don't understand it completely but I trust God therefore I trust His timing for things to play out in my life! Thank you for standing by me and supporting me this year! I have officially made my long term commitment which means I will be here a minimum of 3 years!! I'm excited for all God has to teach me during this time and I'm so happy you have joined with me! Together, with God, we are making a difference!

Check out some throwback pictures from my DTS!


My first view of San Pedro


My first casita











The Americans