Brittney Timberlake

Brittney Timberlake

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Year End Review

Hi all! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement this year!
It has been a wild ride this past year. My year in a nut shell: Completed my DTS by ending my outreach in Venezuela, went home for a month, returned on staff at YWAM DP, was the ministry coordinator for the April DTS, became DTS staff in July when I co-led a small group, then returned as DTS staff for September leading a small group of 7 girls, went home for Christmas for a week, returned to DP as DTS staff for our January school where I am currently a small group leader for 6 girls!! I know pictures speak louder than words so I put together a video to show you all God has done through you this past year!


Thank you again for everything you have done for me! I am expecting great things this year as well!

Brittney